OCOCO International Co., Ltd. (“OCOCO”) promises to respect and protect your privacy absolutely and completely. To help your better understanding of our policy of privacy protection, we provide the following statement of terms to explain our online infor
The Information We Collect
There are several types of information we collect on the Site. On some pages of the Site, you can voluntarily provide personal information such as your name, postal address, e-mail address and phone number when you contact us with an inquiry, request, or suggestion, provide feedback on our products, participate in a marketing program.
The Way We Use Information
Except as disclosed in this statement, we do not and will not sell, transfer or disclose your personal information to any third parties without providing you an opportunity to opt out or otherwise prohibit such use. We may access, use or disclose your personal information only to operate, maintain, service or improve the Site; provide targeted e-mails, surveys, or promotional offers to you; analyze the Site to make it more effective; or for other general internal business purposes.
We may use third party contractors to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as authorize credit card transactions. We may share your personal information with these contractors for those limited purposes provided that such contractors must promise to keep the same level of privacy protection as OCOCO does to protect your privacy as well.
The Site may contain links to other sites, including those of other advertisers, third parties and/or companies whose trademarks appear on the Site. We are not responsible for the information collection practices or the content of the sites to which we link.
Our web site may use "Cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help personalize your online experience.
Restriction of Use
We will only utilize your personal information beyond the scope of collection under the following circumstances:
- With your written approval
- Urgent relief of the risk of your life, body and property
- to prevent from fatal damage of others
- to enhance the public interests and do no harm to your vital interests; or
- to take necessary action to abide the orders of the court or the authorities
We may also disclose your personal information when we determine it is necessary to comply with applicable laws or for the purpose of public safety. We will not be liable for the disclosure of your personal information under such circumstances.
We will not be liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage incurred under the circumstances as follows:
- to share or disclose your information with others by yourself;
- any disclosure, leakage, misappropriation, loss or modification of information due to any events of force majeure including, but not limited to, hacker attacks, computer virus infection or under control of the government;
- any controversy or damage arising from your use of any other third party websites linkage on the Site that results in the disclosure of your information.